Compact, crush, grind, and bale…
One way or the other, its history
Eliminate refuse safely, compliantly, and cost-effectively with the ENVIRO-PAK® family of volume-reduction technologies.
The innovative, patented equipment is the result of more than three decades of leadership in refuse disposal—including industry-leading volunteer efforts such as the EPA award-winning Recycle the Gulf® program.
Around the world, we provide maritime and land-based industries with high-quality products and an unmatched dedication to refuse disposal and recycling.
Compactors and Balers
All ENVIRO-PAK® equipment can be manufactured in stainless steel, aluminum, or mild steel with a protective marine coating.More
Food Waste Systems
Whether you call it a "food grinder", a "galley grinder" or a "macerator", Enviro-Pak® makes the best units available.More
FIBC Bags and Stands
Learn more about our FIBC compactor bags and stands today.More
Our drum, oil filter and can crushers provide quality equipment that offers low maintenance, low operating costs, as well as safe and simple operation.More
We create layers of value with high-quality, well-engineered products that emphasize:
- Regulatory and Standards Compliance
- Cost Efficiencies
- Task-Driven Customization
ENVIRO-PAK® products are built for high-demand applications across a broad scope of maritime and land-based industries, including:
- Offshore Oil and Gas (Drilling Rigs, Platforms, Vessels)
- Naval vessels
- Manufacturing facilities
- Medical facilities
- Pharmaceutical plants
- Nuclear plants
- Military facilities
SPECIALIZED, VERSATILE PRODUCT LINE
We offer equipment and engineering support to meet regulatory, environmental, and cost objectives for many refuse types. Our specialized products include:
- Food grinders
- Compactor and bulk bags
In addition to our many product-line models, we also custom engineer equipment. Our in-depth experience provides fast, effective solutions built to meet your specifications and objectives.
HAZARDOUS AND NON-HAZARDOUS MATERIALS
The ENVIRO-PAK® family includes specialized equipment for disposal of a broad scope of hazardous and non-hazardous materials, including:
- Metal cans and 55-gallon drums
- Oil filters
- Hazardous waste
ENVIRO-PAK® equipment delivers value in many ways:
- Safety. Our equipment is built with safety as a first objective. We understand operational requirements and design to the strictest guidelines, such as two-handed operation, to prevent injury and avoid exposure.
- Compliance. Our products are designed to meet the most stringent regulatory requirements to ensure your disposal process meets global standards. We build to the very highest industry, country, and company standards.
- Cost. Reducing the volume of your refuse stream achieves significant efficiencies. Compaction reduces space requirements, cuts handling time for loading and offloading, improves incineration efficiency, and lowers shipping volumes. Hazardous waste disposal costs can be drastically reduced with safe and effective volume reduction.
- Customization. Our engineering strength in building refuse solutions provides a highly skilled resource for solving your specific challenge. We have a great deal of experience working with customers to address installation and operation priorities. Chances are, we’ve worked with situations like yours before and already have a fast path to the best solution.
Decades of experience ensure there is an ENVIRO-PAK® solution for your application. Our extensive volume-reduction product line includes:
- Marine Green Compactor– segregate and compact solid waste into wheeled carts
- Single chamber compactor—compact all types of non-hazardous waste for bagging, bailing, and incineration
- Recycling compactor—segregate recyclable solid waste at the source with four, six, and eight compaction chamber options
- Roll back compactor—hydraulically operated top simplifies loading and unloading, and improves safety
- Hazardous waste compactor—safe, compliant disposal using UN/DOT shipping drums or regulated waste containers.
- Dual chamber compactor—functions as compactor, baler or drum crusher
3) Certifications and Standards
- ISO 90001/ 14001
4) Industry affiliations
- International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC)
- American Petroleum Institute (API)
- Petroleum Equipment Suppliers Association (PESA)
- Dangerous Goods Advisory Council (DGAC)
- Steel Recycling Institute (SRI)
- National Ocean Industries Association (NOIA)