- Compact hazardous waste inside UN approved shipping drums in a manner that does not deform the drum
- Suitable for low grade nuclear use
- Patented “Wrap Around” Support Pads located inside the compactor containment chamber support the drum’s side wall during compaction
- Up to 150,000 pounds of compaction force
- Compaction force is transferred directly to the compactor walls, eliminating distortion
- The support anvil at the bottom of the chamber protects the rolled ring bottom of the drum
- The heavy duty doors are designed to clamp and squeeze around the drum to ensure drum integrity
- Bags manufactured to a 5:1 safety ratio
Download Enviro-Pak Product Catalog.
Swipe left to view additional table data.
Hazardous Waste Compactors Specifications
(Subject to change)
|Units||Model HW30||Model 4000HM|
|Capacity||55 gal. / 208 liters||40 ft³ / 1.1 m³|
114” / 2896 mm
|117” / 2971 mm|
55” / 1397 mm
|51” / 1295 mm|
102” / 2591 mm
|52” / 1321 mm|
39 ft² / 3.6²
|18 ft² / 1.7 m²|
5,000 lbs / 2268 kg
|3,500 lbs / 1588 kg|
|Compaction||150,000 lbs / 68039 kg||60,000 lbs / 27216 kg|
Note: All measurements are rounded up to the nearest whole unit or decimal.
There are no products matching the selection.