Hoovers HopperTote allow manufacturers to transfer and store viscous products with greater efficiency. These grease bins facilitate faster filling and dispensing while providing environmental benefits. Using the same 10-gauge (.135”/3.4 mm), stainless steel construction and square design as the Liquitote® intermediate bulk container and adding a 45 degree conical bottom, Hoover engineered an IBC specifically for medium viscosity products. This HopperTote line of IBC’s is perfect for the storage, transportation, and dispensing of greases, lubricants, oils and inks.
HopperTote Product Applications
- Storage, and dispensing of greases, lubricants, and oils
- Multiple discharge options which promote easy flow in any application
- Quick and easy filling and dispensing products of high viscosity
Swipe left to view additional table data.
|Nominal Capacity||Nominal Width||Nominal Length||Nominal Height||Approx. Tare Weight||Max Gross Weight||Product Number|
|165 gallon||42”||42”||50”||375 lbs||2100 lbs||318910|
|275 gallon||52”||44”||54.5”||450 lbs||3300 lbs||318911|
|475 gallon||48”||48”||77.5”||800 lbs||5600 lbs||318912|
|624 liter||1066 mm||1066 mm||1270 mm||175 kg||933 kg||318910|
|1040 liter||1321 mm||1118 mm||1384 mm||204 kg||1497 kg||318911|
|1797 liter||1219 mm||1219 mm||1969 mm||362 kg||2540 kg||318912|
*All tanks are without valve unless otherwise noted.
- 10 gauge (.135”3/4 mm), carbon steel or 304/316 stainless steel
- Heavy-duty lifting lugs and leg positioners
- 22 5/16” (569.2 mm) top opening/manway with fill port