The 793 Liquitote® IBC has a capacity of 793 gallons (3000 liters) and features a 10-gauge stainless steel top and body construction and an 8-gauge sloped bottom for easy and complete drainage. This 793 gallon IBC Container features either a center drain or side drain discharge outlet to meet your individual packaging needs.
Hoover stainless steel Liquitote® IBC’s are rated UN31A for the transportation and storage of hazardous liquid chemicals. Non-hazardous liquids may also transported.
Swipe left to view additional table data.
|Nominal Capacity||Nominal Length||Nominal Width||Nominal Height||Approx. Tare Weight||Max Gross Weight||Product Number|
|793 gallon||54”||54”||75”||870 lbs||13,456 lbs||372292|
|793 gallon *||54”||54”||78”||930 lbs||13,456 lbs||372422|
|793 gallon *†||54”||54”||78”||930 lbs||13,456 lbs||372388|
|3000 liter||1372 mm||1372 mm||1905 mm||395 kg||6103 kg||372292|
|3000 liter*||1372 mm||1372 mm||1981 mm||422 kg||6103 kg||372422|
|3000 liter*†||1372 mm||1372 mm||1981 mm||422 kg||6103 kg||372388|
All tanks are Side Drain unless otherwise noted.
* Center Drain
† 4-Way Fork Channel
- 10 gauge (.135"/3.4 mm) top and body, 8 gauge (.165"/4.2 mm) bottom, 304 Stainless Steel with 2B finish
- Patented one-piece sloped bottom and stackable
- Heavy-duty lifting lugs and leg positioners
- 22-5/16" (56.6 cm) top opening/manway with fill port, EPDM gasket, Zinc-plated bolted clamp ring, formed neck
- Lid option: 18" I.D. bolted lid with 12 bolt pattern, EPDM gasket, 5 in 1 combination pressure vacuum, fusible vent, welded swing bolt with attached nut
- 3" (7.62 cm) metal or poly combination filling cap and fusible vent
- 2" (5.08 cm) top fill bung with EPDM gasket
- 2" (5.08 cm) discharge assembly with 316 stainless steel one piece elbow, locking handle ball valve and plastic plug
- 6 1/2"(H) (16.5 cm) radius corner legs with caps on side drain, 9-1/4"(H) (23.5 cm) radius corner legs with caps on center drain
- Leg option: harmonic legs - absorb road vibrations and protect tank and contents of tank
- Fork lift channels: 2-way or 4-way fork lift entry on center drain; three-way fork lift entry on side drain
- Lifting lugs: 4-corner heavy duty lifting lugs and leg positioners