The Horizontal Offshore Chemical Tank Container is designed for the carriage of hazardous liquid cargo mounted in a carbon steel frame. Specially designed for repeated use in the transport to, from or between fixed and/or floating offshore installations and ships. Our horizontal storage tanks are tested to withstand the dynamic lifting and impact forces that may occur during handling in open seas, in adverse weather and sea conditions.
Swipe left to view additional table data.
|Capacity||Tare||Payload||Dimensions (L x W x H)||Product Number|
|2,000 gallon||7,496 lbs||47,619 lbs||8’ 0” × 10’ 0” × 8’ 6”||345751|
|7570 liter||3400 kgs||17863 kgs||1995 mm × 1995 mm × 2571 mm||345751|
- Tank Type: IMDG Type T11, DNV 2.7-1, EN12079 vertical chemical tank in rectangular frame
- Design: VESSEL-ASME VIII DIV 1. 3 bar W.P./4.5 bap T.P. FRAME-DNV 2.7-1
- Bottom Lift: 2 off in 9.84" x 5.9" x .21" (250mm x 150mm x 8mm) Carbon Steel box-section, slotted, 59.1" (1500mm) between centers. Additional plates above fork pockets to reduce shear - 9.22" x 5.28" (234mm x 134mm internally).
- Top Lift: 4 pad eyes fitted with wire rope or chain slings
- Stackable: 2 high empty, 2 high full. Tanks designed for stacking such that chains or slings are not crushed or damaged
- Slings: 4 Leg wire rope slings to DNV 2.7-1. Sling designed for 45 degree sling angle.
- Dipstick: Fabricated from 20 x 20mm angle. Calibrated and marked in 50USG increments on one side and 1 barrel increments on the other, housed externally in a stainless steel pipe c/w manufactures tank number engraved.
- MGW: 55,115 lbs (25000kg)
- Working Pressure: 4 Bar
- Test Pressure: 6 Bar
- External Pressure: 0.21 Bar
- Design Temp:(Frame) -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to +70°C)
- Design Temp:(Vessel) -40°F to 158°F (-40°C to +70°C)
- Vessel Material: 316/316L Stainless Steel
- Shell Thickness: .173" (4.4 mm)
- Ends Thickness: .20" (5.1 mm) min after forming
- Approvals: IMO 1, ADR/RID, TIR, DNV 2.7-1, BS7072