The Vertical Offshore Chemical Tank Container is designed for the carriage of hazardous liquid cargo mounted in a carbon steel frame. Specially designed for repeated use in the transport to, from or between fixed and/or floating offshore installations and ships. Tested to withstand the dynamic lifting and impact forces that may occur during handling in open seas, in adverse weather and sea conditions.
- Working Pressure: 4 Bar
- Test Pressure: 6 Bar
- External Pressure: 0.21 Bar
- Design Temp: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to +70°C)
- Vessel Material: 316/316L Stainless Steel
- Shell Thickness: .173" (4.4 mm)
- Ends Thickness: .17" (4.28 mm) min after forming
- Approvals: IMDG, ADR/RID, CFR49, EN 12079, TIR (provision), UN Tank T11.
Swipe left to view additional table data.
|Capacity||Tare||Payload||Dimensions (L x W x H)||Product Number|
|1000 gallon||4,739 lbs||14,000 lbs||6’ 7” × 6’ 7” × 8’ 5”||345906|
|3975 liter||2150 kgs||6350 kgs||1995 mm × 1995 mm × 2565 mm||345906|
- Design: VESSEL-ASME VIII DIV 1.3 bar W.P./4.5 bap T.P. FRAME-DNV 2.7-1/EN 12079 & IMDG Code
- Bottom Lift: 11.8" x 3.94" (300mm x 100mm) fork lift pockets in .31" (8mm) stainless steel; ISO corner castings
- Top Lift: 4 pad eyes fitted with wire rope or chain slings
- Stackable: 3 high empty, 2 high full. Tanks designed for stacking such that chains or slings are not crushed or damaged
- Slings: 4-leg IWRC wire rope sling certified to DNV 2.7-1 rules. Designed for 45 degree sling angle.
- Manlid: 1 x 460 mm – 6-point fastening Pennine manlid with TIR provision. Fort Vale part number: 710/1200P (Or Girard)
- Sample Valve: 1 x ¾" (25.4 mm x 19.1 mm) sample valve extends from bottom outlet extension pipe, complete with drip cap and chain
- Dipstick: Calibrated and marked in 50 US gallon increments, housed externally in a 304 stainless steel pipe. Manufacturer's tank number to be on every dipstick.
- Document box: 1 off, in 2" (50.8 mm) stainless tube 9.8" (250mm Long), welded to frame upright on right hand side of bottom outlet end, c/w rubber cap and chain. Mounted 5º down from horizontal.
- Safety Relief Valve: 1 x 2 ½" (25.4 mm x 63.5 mm) FortVale (Or Girard) Super Maxi highflow pressure vacuum relief valve NO vent button and flame gauze, part no: 010/16312. Set pressure: 4.4 bar, Set vacuum: 0.21 bar
- Airline valve: 1 x ¾ " (25.4 mm x 19.0 mm) airline welded connection with ¾ " (19.0 mm) BSP ball-valve terminating with a ¾ " (19.0 mm) BSP male camlock coupling & stainless steel cap
- Bottom Outlet: 1 x 3" (25.4 mm x 76.2 mm) bottom outlet assembly comprising of 3" (76.2 mm) Emergency Foot-valve, extension pipe, 2" (50.8 mm) ball-valve, 2" (50.8 mm) male threaded connection, drip cap and chain, c/w double operated handle for internal foot valve - pipe support included under bottom outlet