Hoover offers a 9,000 gallon offshore mud skip/cutting box to safely handle and transport hydrocarbon contaminated drill cuttings to and from offshore platforms. These units provide a safe and efficient means of containment of drilling waste for transport to treatment and disposal sites. This unit is DNV 2.7-1 approved and DOT 49CFR 176.340 compliant. Questions? Contact Hoover Solutions today!
Swipe left to view additional table data.
|Tare||Maximum Payload||Nominal Width||Nominal Length||Nominal Height||Nominal Capacity|
|3,527 lbs||20,723 lbs||72.5”||86.7”||62.6”||9,000 gal|
|(2200 kgs)||(9800 kgs)||1844 mm||2819 mm||1631 mm||(3500 l)|
- All units designed and manufactured to DNV 2.7-1/ EN12079 standards
- Certified Slings complete with shackles are provided according to DNV 2.7-1/EN1207 standards
- Design Temperature -4°F, -20°C
- Lightweight lid for safe and easy lifting, opening/closing
- Due to design thee is no need for climbing on units, reducing risk of falls
- Large lid ensures ability to fill unit to maximum improving logistics
- Sealed lid prevents any spillages during transportation
- When stacked two high the sling on the upper skip is easily accessible
- Rigid construction for long life
- Drainage points are standard
- Stackable for optimum storage