Hoover offshore mud skips and cutting boxes are used for transportation and safe handling of hydrocarbon contaminated drill cuttings to and from offshore platforms. This 10,050 gallon unit provides a safe and efficient means of containment of drilling waste for transport to treatment and disposal sites with a crank handle for easy operation. This mud skip/cutting box meets 49CFR DNV/DOT regulations for the Gulf of Mexico. Questions? Contact Hoover Solutions today!
Swipe left to view additional table data.
|TARE||Maximum Payload||Nominal Width||Nominal Length||Nominal Height||Nominal Capacity|
|4,850 lbs||21.605 lbs||72.5”||86.7”||62.6”||10,050 gal|
|(2200 kgs)||(9800 kgs)||1844 mm||2819 mm||1631 mm||(4000 l)|
- All units designed and manufactured to DNV 2.7-1/ EN12079 standards
- Certified Slings complete with shackles are provided according to DNV 2.7-1/EN1207 standards
- Design Temperature -4°F, -20°C
- Lightweight lid for safe and easy lifting, opening/closing
- Due to design thee is no need for climbing on units, reducing risk of falls
- Large lid ensures ability to fill unit to maximum improving logistics
- Sealed lid prevents any spillages during transportation
- When stacked two high the sling on the upper skip is easily accessible
- Rigid construction for long life
- Drainage points are standard
- Stackable for optimum storage