Standard ISO Containers
The Hoover ISO tank containers are large stainless steel pressure vessels held within a 20-foot ISO frame that are used for the transportation and storage of bulk liquids. The tank container provides a safe, reliable and cost-effective way to transport bulk liquids to most locations around the globe.
Benefits Provide Greater Utility with Large Format Tanks
- Provides on-site storage
- Allows large volume delivery of specific chemicals
- Utilize the same asset to inventory, transport and stage product without superfluous handling and packaging
- Quickly deploy and setup distribution points to support newbusiness
- Have the flexibility to quickly relocate assets from areas where business sees a lull
- Remotely monitor product levels at field districts and manage through MRP capabilities
- Innovative Liquitrac GPS tracking system enables companies to "right size" fleets to capture the best economic potential
- ISO containers are more economical than tank trucks, allowing customers to leave the product source on-site for longer periods of time
- Improve manufacturing throughput by pulling product out of reactors into bulk vs. totes and drums
- Liquitrac GPS with web-enabled software
- Steam heating
- Insulation and cladding
The tank container is a recyclable resource, which can be used over and over again.
Tank containers can carry a far greater quantity of liquid for the equivalent shipping space and cost compared to an ISO container filled with drums.
Ease of Maintenance
Tank containers have the added benefit of stainless-steel cleanliness and strength, pressurization and integral heating systems.
- Drop Frame Chassis
- Remote Closures
- Fittings to Customer Specifications
- Remote Fluid Level Monitoring
Hoover's engineering staff will work with you to customize your container to meet strict OSHA and on-site safety requirements. Hoover's standard ISO tanks include:
Fittings and Accessories
- 1 x 500 mm, 8 points fastening manlid, low profile with TIR provision braided PTFE gasket
- 1 x 2.5” BAP safety relief valve assembly located on the middle spillbox off-centerline LHS with a PTFE gasketl
- 1 x 1.5” BSP airline ball valve assembly with stainless steel cap and chain located on the rear spillbox off-centerlineLHS with a PTFE gasket
- Top outlet provision - nominal thickness (BF) 5.5 mml Document box
PRESSURES PSI BAR
Working 58.0 4.0
Test 87.0 6.0
Vacuum 5.8 0.4
External 3.0 0.2
ADR/RID, US DOT, UK DETR, UIC, TIR, CSC, AAR600, TC, IMDG, TIR (Custom Convention), CFR 49, ISO.
- Parts & Accessories
Hoover offers and extensive line of spare parts and accessories.
- Clamp Rings
Contact one of our sales representatives today
to inquire about a quote from Hoover Container Solutions
or call us today at 800-844-8683